2013年8月6日星期二

- End of My Diploma Life


It is this is my first post using English to write?
Yup....I realize tat....

End of my Diploma Life start from yesterday....
Dinner ... Yumcha ... Chit Chat ....

My best friend in college...best memory to be our ending in college....
Cont study?? Dun let me decide it....

I cant...still confuse..still....dun know which is the best way....jus....WAITING... 
Time Flies ... too fast.....

not more than one month... I will go back ....JOHOR...
but I know...I will miss here...miss my fren...miss whatever things here....

count down for my final exam...
today is first day start and count down it...

2 subject for exam and finish exam will prepare for our "Graduate Trip"...
2days 1 night...after tat...

we just waiting our convocation and .....
*CRY*

2 years and 4 months ... not so long...and not so short....
thank you my 3 best fren...

and....shirly....whatever...when I married u will be my sister....and....my son/daughter "Mummy"...
and I waiting yr "Mr HA" come out...

*Please forgive my poor english language*
*Slap*

END
*Reluctant*
  


没有评论:

发表评论