2011年5月27日星期五

♥CRY

1st congratulation for my dear~you was graduate from degree~
But me,want stay here 2 years 4 month~

Admire all was "DABAO"then back hometown already~
Me,just is a start for my diploma.

SCARE,scare all subject especially PROGRAMMING & IT.
If fail,want resit again- -

This sem just 5 subject,but I was feel stress to exam.
Next sem will add more subject.If fail n resit .

I will take again subject which I fail then add in actually subject.
Will crazy start from here.

Sat and Sun is boring here,becoz all classmate was back hometown already.
My hoetown very far,so cannot go back= =

Miss my dear,my parent n my brother sister.
N my fren,long time not see my jimui.

Don't know all fine?
Study again or working again,n some fren at PLKN,ok or not?

PLKN,for me ,I feel very hard,becoz I don't like dirty,terrible food,
and many many= =

Assignment was got tile= =
IT n H.Etnik ,lucky is assignmant for group ,not individual~

When I can go back ?

1 条评论: