2011年8月4日星期四

-Keep itch on my body

Morning everyone..
So early right? Now I also webcam with my babe...hehe

My babe always late for sleep, and it was become the habit for he...
My health also bad until now..

7weeks I suffered terribly because this sick..
Every time, every where..

My leg,my hands and my body will appear small circle like mosquito bite...
Not only one or two only...

I think have hundred small circle on my skin...
When the circle gather together...will become a BIG BIG circle...

Not only that,also itch when appear...
But cannot use hand to scratch them...it just will become more serious only...

Now just can use the medicine to control it and attention my food / drink...
Seafood, egg, beam, spicy and fries not eat..

But difficult to advoid not eat this food...because I usually eat outside food also..
SKIP SKIP SKIP

I also open SKYPE already....who have SKYPE can add me anytime..

teng.sharon

 
add me add me...

End here♥♥ 


没有评论:

发表评论