2010年9月17日星期五

FIRST TIME WRITE ENGLISH

it is my first time write ENGLISH in my blogger~
the time passes very quickly~
my holiday wanted ended

does not do anythings in my holiday~
study~travel~tuition~
does not have~

at home do AHZHAI~
and also left 3 days ago~wan study again~
but~I dun wan~

study to me~is very tired work~
and hv many homework~
so i dun like~

coz~me so lazy~
hehe~scare my exam result~status badTT
just can say~was do my best~

admire BIBI~can study several hours~
study only~
oh my god~if me~was sleeping already~

BIBI~like call me go study~TT
dun like jor~
wish BIBI exam result can get excellent~

BIBI~study wan remember eat and rest~
and importance~MISS ME~
wahaha~just kidding only~





【THE END】

4 条评论:

  1. chinesecally English~~non-stop laughing~haha~spent 9 hours in library~10am-7pm...then is time for McD~hahaha~nice~

    回复删除
  2. was do my best for write this blog hor~laughing me TT~maidangdangTT~

    回复删除
  3. title oso wrong~haiz~englishi??got i there??pig la..stupig er~

    回复删除
  4. TT~know buli me only~not let me change quickly~><

    回复删除